Tasty lasagna with mushrooms, broccoli, carrot, and zucchini – if you love lasagna, this one with summer vegetables will become your favorite.
For lasagna, you can use packaged lasagna noodles or make your lasagna dough using this recipe. And yes, the portions are approximate, because you can’t eat just one piece!
Vegetable Lasagna with Mushrooms
Category: Main Dish
Servings: fireproof form 30x20 cm, 6 servings
- 1 pack of lasagna noodles
- 200 g Grated Parmesan cheese
- 200 g Fresh mushrooms
- 170 g Zucchini
- 200 g Carrots
- 200 g Red onion
- 200 g Tomatoes
- 250 g Broccoli
- Olive oil
- Dried thymeFor béchamel sauce
- 1l Milk
- 100 g Flour
- 100 g Butter
- Black pepper
- Bechamel sauce Bring the milk to a boil. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the sifted flour, stirring. Fry the flour until golden brown, gradually add hot milk, stirring. Salt and pepper the sauce, add grated nutmeg. Cover the sauce tightly with cling film.
- Lasagna filling Chop the carrots and zucchini and slice the onion. Divide broccoli into florets. Peel the mushrooms hats, cut the mushrooms into large slices. Cut the tomatoes into quarters lengthwise. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil in a wide frying pan, add carrots, cut into strips, fry for 1-2 minutes over medium heat, then add broccoli. Pour a ladle of water into a frying pan, cover with a lid, and simmer for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Remove the lid, add the chopped onion, add salt, sprinkle with thyme, simmer for 1-2 minutes. Then add zucchini and tomatoes, simmer for 1-2 minutes, remove from heat, transfer to a large bowl. Heat some butter in another pan, add mushrooms and fry the mushrooms until golden brown. Remove from heat, add the fried mushrooms to the vegetables.
- Assembling lasagna Put a little béchamel sauce on the bottom of a form (30x20 cm), cover with one layer of lasagna noodles. Grease the surface of the sheets with béchamel sauce, put one-fourth of the filling on top. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Then continue according to the scheme: the lasagna noodles - béchamel sauce - vegetable filling - grated parmesan. Bake in a preheated oven at 180-200C for about 20-25 minutes. At the end of baking, turn on the Grill mode for 5 minutes to get a golden crust (optional).